You may have recently heard that the United Kingdom and the European Union have put t…
Pushing the Boundaries of Wireless Power
Founded in 2008 by physicist and technologist Hatem Zeine, Ossia is challenging people’s core assumptions about what is possible with wireless power.
Headquartered in Redmond, WA, Ossia’s Cota technology redefines wireless power by safely delivering targeted energy to devices at a distance. Ossia’s patented RF smart antenna technology automatically keeps multiple devices charged without any user intervention, enabling an efficient and truly wire-free, powered-up world that is always on and always connected.
Cota for IoT
Cota is continuous, uninterrupted, energy that fits into tiny, inaccessible spaces, even as small as an IoT sensor.
Clear the path to innovative product design and features that improve the world of connected things.
Wireless power helps you achieve longer IoT shelf-life with fewer maintenance needs, while giving you real-time data for continuous improvements.
- Continuous uninterrupted energy
- Fits into tiny, inaccessible spaces
- Power over air even while in motion
- Achieve new streams of real-time data
- Decrease maintenance needs
- Increase shelf life of IoT products
- Facilitate product design and innovation
Cota for Logistics
Wireless power is a supply chain management and logistics operations game changer.
From warehouses to distribution centers, when modern supply chain technology runs on wireless power, you’ll have more options for improved asset tracking and operational efficiencies.
Wirelessly power scanners, trackers, and sensors and connect to real-time data for deep business intelligence.
- Continuous wireless power enables supply chain digitization
- Achieve more comprehensive asset tracking
- Power scanners, trackers, and sensors over air, while in motion
- Connect to real-time data and optimize operational efficiencies
- Gain deep business intelligence from end to end
Cota for Retail
The time for instant inventory updates and an easier shopping experience is now.
Wireless power springloads retail for the innovations required to satisfy evolving consumer needs and behaviors.
Gain uninterrupted power to sensors, displays, shopping carts, and handheld scanners while managing a constantly changing inventory in near real-time.
- Uninterrupted power to sensors, wirefree displays, shopping carts
- Omnichannel shopping supports modern shopping needs
- Wirelessly power electronic shelf labels
- Always-charged handheld scanners
- Create easier checkout experiences
- Remotely manage inventory in real-time
Cota for Smart Buildings
Industry 4.0 is well positioned to take full advantage of the benefits of wireless power.
The opportunities are endless, from minimizing the need for batteries, extension cords, and wiring, and decreasing the work interruptions of stopping to charge, to developing sustainable automated operations that enable increased connectivity and innovations.
What will your enterprise achieve next with wireless power?
- Make Smart Building Smarter
- Develop sustainable building operations
- Minimize safety hazards
- Maximize employee up-time
- Create more connectivity and innovation opportunities
- Lower the dependence on batteries
- Support the rapid growth of your 5G and IoT systems
Innovative FCC Certified Technology
As the licensing provider, Ossia helps your organization license and build Cota technology into your devices or transmitters.
The Cota Power Receiver, embedded into any device initiates the ‘conversation’ by sending a beacon signal (see diagram below) to find a Cota Power Transmitter. The transmitter then sends power back in the same exact paths. This ‘conversation’ between device and transmitter happens 100x/second, to send power safely to devices at a distance while in motion. All your Cota-enabled devices will receive power simultaneously.
Click on the person or any of the devices and move them around the room. Watch the Cota beacon signal bounce off of walls and objects while always avoiding the person. Power is delivered along this same path, while in motion and at a distance.