Cota® Power Transmitter
Ossia's Real Wireless Power Transmitter powers your devices using the Cota® 2.0 Standard. It’s for partners who a) want to develop their own Cota® wireless powered receivers (CPR), and b) do NOT want to invest time/resources to develop a transmitter in-house. The 40x40 cm transmitter is easy to set up and use, with an intuitive web interface that allows for wireless charging in minutes.
The Home Transmitter reliably sends power, on a 5.8 GHz frequency, to multiple devices simultaneously. It is an ideal solution for use in a variety of settings, including homes, offices, and public spaces.
The Real Wireless Power Transmitter comes in two versions, Home and Pro.
The Cota® Home Transmitter:
- Can power multiple devices simultaneously
- Offers out of the box functionality.
- Delivers over-the-air power at a distance
- Can power moving devices
The Cota® Pro Transmitter offers all the features of the Home Transmitter, plus:
- White label branding
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) functionality
- Higher capacity, to power 10x more devices
- Customized data logging for devices, including health and efficiency metrics
- Ability to combine multiple Cota® Pro Transmitters for better performance
Request More Information
Wirelessly powers devices up to 30 feet away
Send reliable power to dozens of devices throughout a large room or space. Send power to devices conforming to COTA 2.0 standard to develop standard awareness.
Cota is as safe as Wi-Fi and Bluetooth and eliminates wires in your home.