Next Generation Cota® 5.8GHz Developer Kit
The Cota® Next Generation Developer Kit comes with all the necessary hardware to rapidly integrate wireless charging into your product line, in less than a day.
Using the Cota® 2.0 standard, the Developer Kit charges via a 5.8GHz frequency, for more power at a greater distance. It is designed for companies currently using LiPo batteries to power 3.7 or 5-volt devices. The kit includes all the receivers, antennas, power cables, and instructions to develop a working prototype – even with limited technical expertise.
CONTENTS OF THE DEV KIT
- (2) DRx (Development Receiver) supporting 3.7 and 5 Volts
- (3) 5.8 GHz antennas: 2 directional, 1 omnidirectional 18, 8, 3.5 dBi.
- (3) Pigtail power cables (JST and exposed leads) – providing connectivity to customer devices
- 1-page Quick Start Guides
- Online access to Evaluation Kit Setup and Test Guide materials
- Performance test data
- Wireless power delivery estimation tool